Photo Blog of odds, ends and works in progress by photographer gordon burniston. Full site at burniston.com

Wednesday, 24 September 2008

This song came on when i had my ipod on shuffle earlier today and then again a while ago when I had itunes on shuffle. I figured it was a sign...

Popular Computer - Lost and Found (Shinichi Osawa Remix)




Bunch of random things from recently...

Gordon Burniston

Gordon Burniston

Gordon Burniston

Gordon Burniston

Gordon Burniston

Gordon Burniston

Gordon Burniston

Gordon Burniston

I was shortlisted as one of the Glasgow Sunday Herald's final four 'Young Fashion Photographers 2008' and did a mini shoot for the magazine a few weeks ago . Was happy to see that one of my old class mates, Susie, was also included in the four! Bit of a rubbish scan but the magazine is big and wouldn't fit in my scanner in one (I pasted the original image files over the scan cos it looked terrible)...

Gordon Burniston

Gordon Burniston

I've got a bunch of other picks from that shoot that didn't make the edit so will probably post some more up here soon...

Gordon Burniston

On a side note, I changed computers recently and can't for the life of me get logged back into flickr.

2 comments:

Linda said...

hey

i lovelove the yellow background one. well done!

hope you getting on well

James McCormack said...

Congratulations Gordie!! If you ever need a retoucher or an assistant give me a shout.....lol!