Photo Blog of odds, ends and works in progress by photographer gordon burniston. Full site at burniston.com

Tuesday, 24 February 2009

Smile upon me...

gordon burniston

gordon burniston

gordon burniston

gordon burniston

gordon burniston

gordon burniston

gordon burniston

gordon burniston

gordon burniston

gordon burniston

Went to Focus in Birmingham. It was interesting if not full of anoraks. Went to see the movie 'let the right one in', it was great. Want to go see passion pit this weekend. Went, went, want.

3 comments:

Harrison said...

The balloon print looks great, especially that size. Loved the glitter shot as well from the last post. I keep meaning to do fashion-y shots with bubbles in it, but i always forget because I'm a spaz.

Gordon Burniston said...

Cheers man. We actually did a bubble shot as well which I'm still working on. I'm having problems with ir as the bubbles are really really subtle against the white backdrop!

Linda said...

Is that venus open-aired? Looks good
A bunch of people from my college went to Focus the other day. You should think about going to the Format photo festival in Derby?

http://www.formatfestival.com/focus